Since version 3.1.0, Blockstudio includes a library of prebuilt elements. Of course, these elements are making use of all the features that are available to Blockstudio users. In fact, the library is actively being used to dogfood our own product, helping us fast-track development and assure a good developer experience for everyone.
The library is a first step in making Blockstudio more available as a general collection of ready-to-use blocks for non developers, all the while being built with the most advanced block framework for WordPress. More blocks are actively being developed!
To activate the library on your site, use the following filter:
There are currently 5 blocks available in the library.
- blockstudio-element/gallery Arrange images in a gallery layout.
- blockstudio-element/code Highlight text like in a code editor.
- blockstudio-element/slider Display a carousel of images.
- blockstudio-element/image-comparison Compare two images (e.g. before/after) using a slider.
- blockstudio-element/icon Display an icon.